Saturday, June 24, 2017

[PANN] Comment on the victim's post about getting sexually harassed

Translator note:
  • Once again, your opinion is your opinion, my opinion is my opinion, OP's opinion is OP's opinion, your friend's opinion is your friend's opinion. Nobody is asking you to take sides. 
  • We're all waiting on the truth from the lawsuit. This does NOT prove Dongho innocent OR guilty. 
  • I'll refer to Baekho as 'Dongho' for the convenience of my translation, thank you.
  • Please don't repost this on Twitter or Tumblr. Don't post screencaps of excerpts of translations. If anybody asks, LINK THE ENTIRE TRANS because screencapping only a part of the trans doesn't explain everything.
  • You have permission to retranslate this post, but before you do please DM me. 
  • The word selection is VERY important when retranslating. Please try to do it as similar as possible, as any word that is misinterpreted can ruin the entire translation.
  • You have permission to repost this on Reddit, any forums, etc. but please DM me before.
  • If you have any questions, please try to ask me on CC (@nudong) or twitter (@nudongs) not via DM just in case other might ask too. Thank you!
ORIGINAL PANN POST

(This is a comment on this pann post! TW: Mental illness.)

(proof that commentator is from Jeju)

[+114, -0] I'm not sure if you'll see this comment, but I don't know why people need to know the result of your one-sided love, when you were in your teens and when you're in your 20's you still didn't change.. I always thought you had this delusional victim thought since grade school days, everybody who knows you knows what I'm talking about, you would always ruin everything you couldn't get and I thought you were just immature, but I didn't think you'd create such a big issue... Sorry, I should have just told the teacher and help you get treatment for your mental illness, I'm sorry I'm too late... Because of your obsession, all your friends left you and people around you rejected you, I wish you would realize that your actions are wrong. I hope you sincerely get treated for mental illness after this is over, your heart is aching. Unnie always told you, you have to pay for the price of doing the wrong actions remember? This is a big wrongdoing, you will have to pay the price bigtime for this. While watching the drama 'Perfect Wife', I feel like Lee Eunhee (played by Cho Yeojeong) was you in your teens, I got goosebumps, ruining your friends to get what you wanted... You spread rumors about me because you hated me and I had to transfer schools, but I never asked you to apologize. I'll tell you now, the guy (Dongho) you have a one-sided love for is very dear to me, like a blood related little brother, he's only a year younger than me so we were like brother and sister but you spread rumors about us dating and made me a whore. I never dated him, I never even had a thing with him, we didn't even *see each other in that way so we are still close. I'll say only one thing, if you apologize about everything you created and bring everything back to normal, it's too late for you to change what you did to me, but apologize to Dongho and bring everything back to normal. After this is over, please get your mental illness treated. You're not in the right mind, how many people's lives do you have to ruin so you can feel satisfied? I know your name, phone number, home address so I'll be patient but if you don't bring everything back to normal within a week then I'll file a lawsuit against you for everything you did to me as well, think carefully.










No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...