Sunday, June 25, 2017

[TRANS] Seonho's Letter to Nation's Producers

To. Nation's Producers

Hello. Nation's Producer! I am CUBE's little chick trainee Yoo Seonho.
First off, I would like thank all the nation's producers for supporting me so so much.
Through Produce 101, I met lots of great people, and I got to have a special experience while watching, listening, and feeling the broadcast and performances.
While recording, there was lots of hard times, but now that I think about it, this was the happiest I've ever been in my life. I never thought the little chick trainee would receive lots of interest and love, so it still feels like a dream to me.
I lacked a lot, but through the many songs Me It's Me, Sorry Sorry, Spring Day, Open Up, Super Hot, and Always, I learned a lot from practicing and preparing all these performances.
The next time I meet everybody, I will mature and grow so I will work hard and practice. (I will also be taller than 180CM. >_<)
Thanks to the nation's producers, I got a very nice, overwhelming rank of 17th place.
Thank you for giving me lots of love and affection!
I will never forget the nation's producers' love, I will always be thankful and think about everybody.
I will work hard to show a more developed side of me.
Thank you so much once again

From Yoo Seonho

trans @nudongs
don't repost

No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...