Thursday, July 27, 2017

[NEWS] NU'EST JR: "Kwon Hyunbin and Hwang Minhyun sent me messages of support for Night Goblin"

original article

After receiving popularity from MNET 'Produce 101', JR has been appointed as a fixed guest for a variety show for the first time in his life and said he received messages of congratulations from his friends and family. JR said, "Members and Family were happy for me. My mother and father were glad that they can see me as a fixed guest. My members told me not to be nervous and enjoy myself."

At the question "Did anybody from PD101S2 send you support?" JR answered, "There are kids I got close to through the show, so we exchange messages here and there. We are all supporting each other. Kwon Hyunbin told me lots of good things. I gave him lots of support and advice, so we are close to each other and support each other. We tell each other 'I'm watching (the show) well' 'you're working hard' 'I'm glad hyung is working hard', etc."

Hwang Minhyun who promoted as the same group and now lives separately after debuting with Wanna One also sent JR a message of support. JR said, "Minhyun congratulated me as well. We can't see each other often because we live separately now. When I saw him recently, he congratulated me on becoming a fixed guest."

JR will be appearing from the 2nd episode of Night Goblin.

@nudongs

No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...