Thursday, July 27, 2017

[NEWS] NU'EST JR is the Kang Hodong of 'Night Goblin'

(only translated JR related bits)

The reason Lee PD casted JR was because she saw that JR was thoughtful, and he had a jewel-like charm. She was also a fan of NU'EST for a long time, so she hoped that NU'EST would walk the flowery path in a mother's perspective and decided to cast JR.

Like Lee PD said, this is the first time NU'EST JR, who received lots of attention through PD101S2, was casted to be a fixed guest of a variety show. JR said, "This is my first variety show. I'm really nervous, but the seniors are taking good care of me so I'm enjoying myself. Thank you so much for giving such a nice opportunity. Seniors are the best!"

JR continued, "My mother and father were glad that they can see me as a fixed guest. My members told me not to be nervous and enjoy myself. Minhyun congratulated me as well. We can't see each other often because we live separately now. When I saw him recently, he congratulated me on becoming a fixed guest."

Lee Soogeun said, "If this program does well, I don't think anybody will compliment me, but rather say it was thanks to Hongki and JR so we will divide the responsibility. In this program, JR is my Kang Hodong." (t/n: Kang Hodong is a famous, well-known variety show MC who has a 90% success rate for all shows he is the host in)

@nudongs

No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...