Tuesday, July 4, 2017

[INTERVIEW] Wanna One for HITE Beer - Minhyun

Q: In what situation do you want to drink refreshing beer like HITE EXTRA COLD?
Minhyun: There are some days where my vocal practice goes well. On those days, when I go home and drink HITE beer, I feel like my vocals have improved the next day...

Q: What sides go well with HITE EXTRA COLD beer?
Minhyun: From a long long time ago, the crispy fried foods have come down generations, like french fries... beer tastes better eating it with fries.

Q: Who is the beer lover out of the 6 of you?
Jisung > Minhyun
Sungwoon > Jaehwan
Minhyun, Seongwoo, Daniel > Daniel

Minhyun: The reason I chose Daniel was because he always says he wants beer... I remember him saying that, so I chose him.

video link
trans @nudongs
don't repost without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...