Tuesday, August 8, 2017

[TRANS] Wanna One's Song Recommendations?! - Hwang Minhyun

original post

1. Please recommend songs for fans and add reasons (2 songs)

Lee Juck - Don't Worry
- The lyrics are really nice, this is a song I wanted to sing for fans.

BoA - No.1
- I picked this song in hopes of Wannables and Wanna One being No.1 to each other.

2. Please choose songs that you think match you. (2 songs)

Maktub, Goo Yoonhwe - Marry Me
- This is a song I've liked for a long time, and I think this song matches my voice.

Jung Joonil - First Snow (Drama 'Goblin' OST)
- This is a song where you can feel the fluttering moment of the first snow of the year that falls, and I like this song so I can sing this confidently.

3. Please choose songs that you think match Wanna One (1 song).

H.O.T - Candy
- The bright and exciting song can show off the members' infinite charms well ^u^ :-)

@nudongs

No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...