Wednesday, August 9, 2017

[FANCAFE] Happy birthday to Minhyun from Wanna One

Jaehwan: Hwang-gal-ryang, Happy birthday~❣

Seongwoo: Your present is Seongwoo's kisses~ㅋ

Guanlin: Galryang galryang Minhyun hyung~~ HBD You don't know me rightㅋㅋㅋ Guess~~

Daniel: (t/n: He uses old speech from centuries ago)
My long time friend
We have spent a long time together
We have passed the season where flowers bloom
and come to the season where the sun receives the cloud's attention
From the apologetic (t/n: he means sorry sorry, he's just using advanced words............) stage, lots of time has passed
And I am now congratulating your birthday
From your long time friend
-Daniel

Daehwi: To. Minhyun hyung
Hyung!! I sincerely wish you a happy birthday~
You're very cool, taking care of both hyungs and dongsengs!
Let's work hard to show even better performances from now on!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jisung: Minhyun-ssi, Happy birthday. I am lucky to have met you♡ I'm happy to be with you♡ (My) Present (for you) is cash.

Woojin: 
Minhyun hyung, happy birthday
Let's all work hard and do well so we can go to the top!! I love you~♡

Jinyoung: Brothers~~♡
Happy birthday♡
                    ♡♡♡
♡ You know I love you right?^^ ♡
                   ♡♡♡♡

Jihoon: Hwang Minhyun Hyungah♡
Happy birthday, let's have a good time! It's an honor to have met you♡ Let's be together until we die!! Happy birthday~♡
-Jihoonie

Sungwoon: Cool kid Minhyun!!
Happy happy happy birthday♡♡
I couldn't draw this well...

take out with full credits
(I can't post the picture because it's from fancafe)
@nudongs

No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...