Monday, July 17, 2017

[OFFICIAL] Elris Bella apologizes for her Guanlin impersonation

Hello. I am Elris Bella.
I apologize everybody who was hurt by my impersonation of Wanna One's Lai Guanlin on KBS "Kiss the Radio" on the 16th.

I am reflecting on my lack of knowledge and manners on broadcast and I have no excuse for my actions. I should have taken the responsibility while on broadcast, but I hurt people and caused disruption, and I am reflecting on that.

I was not trying to make fun of Lai Guanlin with my impersonation, but I apologize for hurting both Lai Guanlin and Wanna One fans with my actions.

I promise to reflect and take responsibility for what I have done and be more responsible on broadcast. I will work hard to show a better side of me and always remember your criticisms in my heart.

Thank you for reading until the end despite my lacking side.


trans @nudongs
do not repost on twitter. rt/quote rt only.
reposting outside of twitter, retranslating to a different language is allowed, but please do not remove my credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...