Friday, July 21, 2017

[FANCAFE] Wanna One Minhyun handwritten letter


To. Wannable ♥︎

Thanks to Wannables' love, I got to debut under the name of Wanna One.
As it is a special opportunity to be with Wannables, I will enjoy myself and work hard to gift Wannables with lots of happiness and memories!
Thank you so so much, I like and love you a lot ♥︎

From. Wanna One_Minhyun

@nudongs
(t/n: Fancafe rules state to not repost the content outside of the fancafe, but didn't say anything about translating it... I'll delete if they post about not translating it outside of fancafe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...