Monday, July 10, 2017

[FANACCOUNT] 170621 Daniel, Jaehwan, Jisung, Seongwoo

(OP posted this 170711 @ 2AM KST)

I saw 4 of the PD101 guys at a restaurant!!!
Kang Daniel, Kim Jaehwan, Yoon Jisung, Ong Seongwoo!
When was this, the 21st of June ?? A wednesday
I went to eat lunch at this Tofu Restaurant I go to often in my neighborhood with my mom
I went without much thought ....
Kang Daniel was sitting there .... OMG ....

The day before, I went to a cafe I always go to, but it said
"We are filming tomorrow so we will open in the afternoon"
But I didn't think much of it~~

There was a van at the cafe so I was just thinking oh it's a celebrity ....
I didn't think it would be Kang Daniel.. ㅠㅠ

I couldn't always watch the broadcast, but I always watched highlight clips on Youtube
So I thought he was cool
But the moment I opened the door of the restaurant, I made eye contact with.. Kang Daniel.

When I opened the door, since a person is coming the other members naturally looked my way,
but I only saw Kang Daniel ❤

But what's even more !!!!! better is that I was so numb at the moment, I couldn't make any gesture, I was just standing there
The atmosphere of restaurant was just old men comfortably eating, and my mom didn't really know who they were... So I couldn't freak out and I just thought "OMG" in my heart

The owner of the restaurant sat us down in the table next next to theirs...

The table next to Kang Daniel's was were 4 female staffs
And the table next to theirs was my mom and I ... ㅎㅎㅎ

I could hear them talk, I could hear their voices and they were singing <Me, It's Me> at one pointㅎㅎㅎㅎ

They ate for over 30 minutes..

I regret not getting a picture or autograph..
ㅎㅎㅎㅠㅠ But it was the first time I sat next next to a celebrity's table
And ate my food ... And it was the first time I saw a more natural (t/n: meaning off camera) side of a celebrity too ㅎㅎ And it's more surprising because I saw the current hottest celebrities ><

The 4 of them were really handsome,
Ong Seongwoo has the smallest face and he has eyes, nose, lips, everything in it
And didn't look human at all ㅎㅎ
Kang Daniel had a good aura to him
Yoon Jisung and Kim Jaehwan are handsome too !!! ㅎㅎㅎ
They're all nice.
When the food came out, they'd say, "Thank you~ We'll eat well~"ㅎㅎ
And when they're done, they'd say, "We ate well ~"ㅎㅎ

Oh.. the manager man looked a bit scary
So I couldn't even ask for an autograph ㅠㅠ

So I became a primitive person ...
That couldn't even recognize ...
The current hottest singers ㅎㅎ

original post
trans @nudongs
do not repost on twitter. rt/quote rt only.
reposting outside of twitter, retranslating to a different language is allowed, but please do not remove my credits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[NEWS] Wanna One will return to their houses/dorms to rest until there are group schedules!

original article  Wanna One has been rewarded with a short free time after 3 weeks of promotions. According to representatives, Wanna ...